Her first tooth broke through just a few days after her birthday. I noticed when I was trying to get something out of her mouth. She bit down on my finger and OUCH! Sharp little sucker. I love it when babies smile with their little teeth showing. I can't wait for it to become a little more noticeable.
A few of her favorite things:
She loves to play with her green ball. She'll try to throw it to you and loves it when you throw it back. She's always kicking her feet and getting excited when you play with her.
She has started to cling to a little stuffed duck. She kisses it and hugs it. It is the cutest thing ever! She's not really interested in any other stuffed animal except for this one duck.
She love to eat! She is the best eater and hasn't really ever been picky. Pears were her favorite when she was first starting out with baby food. Now she LOVES blueberries and bananas. She also loves the goldfish crackers and cheerios.
She loves the Baby Boost channel on Comcast's On Demand. She loves music and watching children play in these videos. I think some of her favorite songs are The Wheels on the Bus, Where is Thumbkin, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She'll watch those all day long if I let her.
I never imagined how much love I would have for her until I had her. She has brought so much joy into my life. She definitely brightens our home. She is such a beautiful baby. I love you Presley!
her cake
No comments:
Post a Comment